Thursday, July 30, 2015

Messy Room

I end up cleaning out my room a little, gave away 3 bags of clothing, feeling a bit accomplished in life. Also recycled about 250 cans/bottles, although I didn't end up collecting all of them, it felt good. I feel like I accomplished a lot of things this week, sorta proud of myself you know.
Kind of makes me want to clear out more clothing and donate them to salvation army, but I don't know where to start, because my goal is to get rid of all the clothes that are not in the closet. I mean now there's walking room in my room and you can actually see the floor.
I recently, well yesteday actually, donated 3 bags and it felt amazing. Just getting rid of a load that you never looked at in your whole life, and probably will never wear even though you tell yourself you will wear it. Don't we all have those moments? (of course some more than others but hey, who's judging)
For many, it probably sounds insane, because I mean of course you would see floor in your room, who wouldn't? Well in a typcial day in my room, you usually don't see the floor, you see clothes everywhere, bags everywhere and etc.
And as scary as this sound I live like a bum, just a wealthier bum.

So there goes my goal in life, or at least for this week, to clean my room a bit. I mean it's definitely coming out better than it was before, but not good enough. Slowly but surly right?

I think that's probably my worst habit, not cleaning my room (and my car, but let's not get me started on how messy my car is)
Of course this is one of those times where I will not be releasing any pictures, because gosh, let's not completely kill my reputations (what reputation?) on blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment